When I started my blog three years ago, I actually designed it myself. I had no idea how to do it so I locked myself in my office and spent four days watching YouTube videos on “how to design a website.” It came out okay but as the site began to pick up traffic, I knew it was time to call a professional. After looking through several websites, I spoke to a friend/blogger who recommended Ansley Fones.
Ansley has been a life saver! She designed my logo, my website, set up my Mailchimp account, and has spent countless hours listening to my ideas and bringing them to life. I have referred her to so many people who have sung her praises. I can’t imagine hiring anyone else to create your website if you are in the market.
Ansley covers all this and more:
- Original web design and development
- Website setup, including domain and hosting (external) management
- Site migration to WordPress
- New feature development including photo galleries, post carousels, pop-ups and lightboxes, subscription opt-ins, contact us forms and more
- Membership & eCommerce websites
- Responsive and mobile design services
- Branding packages including logo design, business cards, and stationary
- Ongoing website support and updates
- Web design and development consulting