It’s 3am. There is a fox outside of my window screaming like a lunatic. These are my thoughts
- If one ever wanted to know what the fox says, they should spend a night in my bedroom since one lives in my backyard.
- I still haven’t packed one person in my house and we are leaving for the beach first thing, typical.
- Actually when is the “right” time to leave for the beach on Memorial Day weekend? I thought the best thing be to leave Saturday AM instead of Friday. One never knows these things…You would think by now I would but every year I can’t remember what I did the prior year. Hmmm
- I always wonder who is driving on my street at 3am, what are people doing at 3am? By the way, you know how you watch a show and you see people sitting at their kitchen table int he middle of the night drinking milk and eating cookies, does that happen?
- Speaking of shows, The season finale of the American’s was terrific. Have you started watching it yet? You are missing a good one…
- Still haven’t packed or bought a thing for camp yet, I think that may become a problem
- I wonder who I am going to run into down the shore, it is always a blast from the past visiting Margate. Some of which is great but half the time I want to hide. Not because I don’t like seeing people from High School,it is just because there is nothing to say. I hate small talk.
- Sky Blade to the Hampton’s app, brilliant. So weird that the manager of the company is someone from my past. I wonder if we get the old family and friends discount. Though he was just an acquaintance. Funny to see him on the news.
- My hair extensions could be the best thing I have gotten in a while. A million compliments AND you can’t feel them!! Now I need to watch 20 YouTube videos to learn how to use a curling iron. I know, pathetic, I don’t know how. I also don’t know how to polish my nails but what I can I tell you. I guess we are all good at some things and awful at others. I should learn how to polish my nails though since I am selling the most beautiful, non toxic nail polish and I want to try every single color.
- Are people coming to the yoga event at Ignite? Such an odd thing to put an invite out there and not know if people are going to come or not. I hope so, I love the studio and really want people to come see it!! Plus what is there to lose, it is a $10 class with a great instructor who decided to make the class easy and fun. I am excited!
- I am excited for my teacher gift party….great vendors! Don’t know about it? Private message me if you are local. I will send you the invite.
- I am 90% positive the Container Store is coming to Livingston. I do not know why they chose the Margaritas spot, I do now know why they didn’t open where World Market opened. What is World Market anyway? Do we even like that store?? Seems weird to me and unnecessary.
- Maybe they should have put PF Chang’s where Margarita’s was? Actually that was SZ’s idea but it was a good one.
- Do I really have to get in a bathing suit this weekend? UGH.
- I hope Steve and Cookies does not run out of the Tomato Salad. I have been thinking about it for a year.
- I also have to do whatever it takes not to eat a coconut donut from Juniors.
- The sun is coming up, It is 6, I have been up since 3. This is going to be a hell of a day. Shit.
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Hope I can function today!