It is 3:30am. Do you know where your kids are? Mine are sleeping as well as Greg. I have been tossing and turning for an hour thinking about all the below:
- How long should I lay here until I get out of bed?
- I can’t believe I got Zach’s Bar Mitzvah date for 2017. Do I need to call Joe Yudin now? Oh, I haven’t written that blog post yet! I need to do that…people need to know about Joe. Regarding the Bar Mitzvah am I supposed to also have the “service” at the temple since I am having Z Bar Mitvzah’d (is that a word?) in Israel or can I just swing the kids party and call it a day?
- I had wine at dinner. Is this the reason I can’t sleep? Do I need to stop drinking?
- I am starting a 21 day cleanse next Sunday (need to write about that as well). I hope I can find the time to cook 21 dinners. 30 days of no alcohol…AH WILL I MAKE IT? I have to.
- I need to pick up those pair of jeans at Gito. Are they opened on Sunday?
- It must be awesome to be a Soul Cycle Instructor…put on your fave tunes, dance around the room, get people pumped. Great job.
- Should I take a half of xanax to fall back to sleep? Greg is waking me at 6:45 to take the kids skiing. Which means I have 2.5 hours of sleep IF I fall back to sleep (it is now 4:00)
- Cannot believe the Kate Mara situation on House of Cards season 2. Still in shock.
- I better try to go back to sleep